From School Footballer to Professional Academy Player…..Register Your Child for a National Football Initiative at Your School
Euro Pro Football are at the forefront of football evolution and work alongside schools and professional football clubs.
15-year-old Luca loves football and used the Euro Pro Football Model to see how far it would take him.
The model focuses on proven European-style programmes whereby the emphasis is on the individual as opposed to the team, and performance and improvement are tracked using a player rating profile designed in the style of popular football games.
Your steps to becoming a better player
Online player rating profile
Summary of Luca’s Achievement
- Playing Lower Division Grass Roots Football
- Assessed by Euro Pro Football. Initial score 67.5
- UEFA Coach/Assessors Recommended Personalised Mentoring Programme (PMP)
- UEFA Coach/Assessors Recommended School of Excellence (SOE)
- Re-Assessment Score 82
- Signs for Top Division Grass Roots Team
- Recommended to Professional Clubs
- Signs for Professional League 2 Academy
Euro Pro Football are introducing the professional model into schools as part of an ongoing national initiative sweeping across the UK.
This exciting initiative is called FEPS which is short for Football Educational Programme in Schools.
Created specifically for the individual player, the aim is to help boys and girls aged 8–18 to become better players and play football at the highest level they can – and, like Luca, see how far it takes them. Concessionary rates have been built into the programme for parents/children whilst schools benefit from funding support.
Never seen before within the grass roots arena, the rating profile, aligned with professional football clubs, is part of an amazing online player portal system which records progress and results to better scores following the initial STEP Assessment whereby Individual Development Plans (IDP) and Personalised Mentoring Programmes (PMP) are carefully monitored as part of the players’ improvement journey.
Depending on initial scores, boys and girls are recommended for mentoring or school of excellence programmes to hone in on specific areas or recommended for professional club trials. It happens. Programmes improve players individually to become better players within a team environment to which Euro Pro Football work in association with schools and professional football clubs in the UK and across Europe
How does it work?
Initially we assess players using a performance rating system in the style of popular football games approved and endorsed by professional football clubs across Europe. This is called a STEP Assessment. Mentoring and school of excellence are optional but recommended in order to advance and improve as an individual footballer to which players have access to his/her own online profile to track improvements.
We’re in This Together……….How Far Can we Go?
Women’s Super League
EFL League 1
EFL League 2
Women’s National League 1
Women’s National League 2
School of Excellence
*NOTE: In most cases, clubs have specified the rating which applies to all attributes, but some clubs have specified the range based upon TECHNICAL only
Is the Programme for Elite Players Only?
No. The programme is for ALL ABILITIES from the ages of 8 -18 who wish to benefit from: –
• Personalised FIFA Style Player Rating Profile
• Player Assessment Reporting System
• Professionally Structured 1.5 Hour Programme
• UEFA Qualified Coaches and Assessors
• FREE Euro Pro Football Kit when you book and follow social links
• Structured feedback following your assessment
£89Cost for parents
• Proven European style physiological and technical Personalised Mentoring Programmes (PMP)
• Individual Development Plans (IDP)
• 8 week Programme (optional)
£120Cost for parents
• School of Excellence Centred delivered by UEFA licensed coaches which includes physical profiling and goal setting
• 8 week Programme (optional)
£139Cost for parents
• Improved scores on your FIFA style player rating profile
• Increased confidence, enjoyment & satisfaction
• Playing a higher standard of grass roots football
• Professional club trials
Register your interest
Complete the necessary details. Within the “Subject” box please select “FEPS”
Within the “How Can We Help You” box, please type in the following the click “Submit”.
Name of School
We will contact you to confirm the registration status of your schoolSchools register for FEPS here